- Thick sliced, toasted, and topped with butter and honey with a big cup of loose leaf oolong or green tea.
- Great with soups and pot roasts.
- Top it with some over easy eggs and bacon, or sausage, for a hearty breakfast. Strong coffee not optional!
- My favorite French toast in the world is to slice it up the night/day before and let it dry out uncovered all night, then apply your favorite French toast recipe.
- Or if you find you somehow can't eat it all you can let it dry out even longer and process it into bread crumbs. Store in a zip top baggy. All-natural home-made bread crumbs are simply wonderful, and sadly it's rare these days.
Monday, January 3, 2011
Flour + Salt + Yeast + H2O = Awesome
Posted by Zach Daniel at 10:28 AM
|Click if I'm:|